Sun, Nov 07|
Bel Canto By Candlelight 2021
Exquisite voices. Incredible fare. Sublime setting.
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2021, 6:00 PM PST
Sunstone Winery, 125 N Refugio Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460, USA
About the Event
Join the Santa Ynez Valley Jewish Community for a live music event of opera and musical theater in the astounding cave at Sunstone Vineyards where the acoustics will thrill. During the reception, guests will have the opportunity to bid on specialty silent auction items. Only 100 tickets to be sold for this event which includes an elegant supper from Santa Ynez’s premier chefs, Sunstone’s fine wines and world-class singing.
We look forward to welcoming these four talented performers to this years Bel Canto By Candlelight:
- Soprano Jamie Chamberlin - Praised for her “shimmering tones” and “star struck vulnerability” by Opera News, Greek-American Soprano Jamie Chamberlin is recognized for her versatility as both a singer and as an actress.
- Mezzo Soprano Danielle Bond - Danielle Bond has been hailed by the LA Times with a “Brava!”for her performances.
- Tenor Nathan Granner - World renowned lyric tenor. San Francisco Chronicle described his voice as having “...ringing tone, splendidly flexible.” Mr. Granner has toured across the U.S., in Europe and Russia. He is a recording artist with Sony Classical.
- Cantor Mark Childs - Cantor of Congregation B’Nai B’rith, Santa Barbara, Mark Childs has appeared as featured soloist with the Los Angeles Jewish Symphony, the Portland Symphonic Choir and the Santa Barbara Grand Opera ("Die Fledermaus", "Don Giovanni”).
- and accompanist Renee Hamaty
Note, due to the proximity of the event, all tickets sales are final, no refunds. Also, we will be following these Covid protocols:
- Proof of full vaccination is required and will be checked before being allowed to enter the winery.
- Masking required, except during eating and drinking. This includes masking during the concert and socializing.
- Social distancing must be practiced.
Furthermore, there are no indoor facilities for all of us to dine. So plated meals, from one caterer, will be served outside. Although heaters are provided, the Santa Ynez Valley gets very cool at night, so please dress warm for the dining experience. You’ll be cozy inside the cave.
Bel Canto by Candlelight is a fundraising event for the non-profit organization, Santa Ynez Valley Jewish Community, its programs, services and scholarship.
Thank you for your support and understanding. By purchasing a ticket you agree to follow the above Covid-19 protocols. We look forward to sharing a night of Opera in our valley in these difficult times!
Bel Canto By Candlelight
Ticket includes food, unlimited Sunstone wine, and outstanding performances!