Thu, Apr 06|
Location is TBD
Deadline for PAID RSVPs is April 2nd - Firm You are invited to join Rabbi Debi and Cantorial Soloist Phoebe as they engage us in the retelling of Passover Story in prayer, rhyme and song.
Time & Location
Apr 06, 6:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the Event
SYVJC’s Passover Seder will be on the Second Night,
April 6th at 6 pm
Deadline for PAID RSVPs is April 2nd - Firm
You are invited to join Rabbi Debi and Cantorial Soloist Phoebe as they engage us in the retelling of Passover Story in prayer, rhyme and song.
Because it is a catered event, the deadline for paid RSVPs is April 2nd, and none will be accepted after that. Location will be provided after payment is made; as always, please do not share this information with anyone not attending.
After paying on the website syvjc.org, please email Shoshanah to let her know the following:
- The full names of everyone in your group for name tags, including the ages of anyone under 13.
- The prices are
- $36 for those 13 and older
- $18 for those 6-12;
- children under 6 are free, but we need to know about them for name tags and seating.
(as always and, as needed, pay what you can afford; contact Susie Pierson confidentially: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- What your preferred entrée is – brisket, chicken or salmon. If you choose chicken, please note, due to limited quantities available, you may have brisket. If this is a problem, please let Shoshanah know asap.
- If after paying, your plans change and you cannot attend, please notify Shoshanah asap, to see if a refund or a donation is preferable or possible.
Adult 13 and older$36.00Sale ended
Children 6-12$18.00Sale ended
Children under 6
children under 6 are free, but we need to know about them for name tags and seating.$0.00Sale ended